Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Goal For This Semester

My goal for this semester is to have all high A's for the entire semester. I will achieve this goal by organizing my papers and assignments, by reasonably scheduling my homework time, and by getting enough sleep. Organizing my papers shouldn't be too difficult for me. All I will need to do is keep binders or folders that contain different sections for different types of papers. Scheduling time to do homework may be difficult for me at times. I am usually quite busy during the school year. I will need to use my time wisely. The amount of sleep I get is directly correlated with the amount of homework I have. Therefore, my scheduling skills will be important doubly so. I should do well this year as long as I master these skills and use them throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment